Contract position with flexible pay rate – name your rate! 50% remote, 50% on-site. TRAVEL REQUIRED! Please note, if you are not willing to do 50% travel you will be rejected automatically. US Citizens only.
We require a *true* Subject Matter Expert in Azure! If you are all about Azure, then this job is for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Analyze and design security solutions for applications and infrastructure, and provide expertise and consulting to clients. Identify and document information security risks and propose mitigating controls.
- Will be responsible for understanding complex business IT needs, requirements, and projects scopes, with a focus on information security requirements.
- Research, design, and develop new information security controls for clients. Assess current IT environments and make recommendations to increase security.
- Assist clients in troubleshooting and resolving information security issues.
- Author project and support documentation and diagrams. Implement security solutions.
WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
- Assessed, developed and implemented, operationalized and documented comprehensive security technologies and processes.
- Secure software development, data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management , network security (VPNs) within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
- Architected solutions within Azure and other cloud providers and SOA for cloud-based services.
- Worked with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- Performed security design/architecture reviews, code reviews, and penetration tests of large applications, systems and/or networks. Worked on large scale cloud based services (including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) and understand security challenges involve in deploying Cloud Applications.
- Created and maintained security policies and procedures, managing the protection of information systems and assets.
- Performed threat modeling and design reviews assessing security implications and requirements introducing new technologies.
- Hand-on experience with multiple security technologies such as Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Vulnerability Scanning, WAF, Wireless LAN, NAC, DLP, DDoS Mitigation, WAN security, SIEM, Content Filtering, Cloud Security gateways, Secure Proxies, SSL crypto solutions.
- Solid understanding of a range of compliance, regulatory and legal requirements and relevant principles, best practices and standards across multiple industries. Preferred industries: financial services, telecommunications. Examples would include: PCI, SOX, GLBA, CSA, PCI, NIST, ISO, IEEE, FedRAMP, HIPAA and TCG.
- Have working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, SAML, Ping, Okta, etc) and key management (Safenet, Vormetric, other).
- Cloud security and/or architecture related certifications
- Azure Certifications
- Sense of humor.
These contracts usually go long term, so this is a great, stable position for someone that enjoys a variety of work!
Job Type: Contract
- How many years of Azure Cloud experience do you have?
- How many years of Cloud Architect experience do you have?
- How many years of Information Security experience do you have?
- How many years of Network Security experience do you have?
- How many years of networking experience do you have?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?