This job is a contract position with flexible bill rate.
Note: 50% Travel Required! We have this job in both St. Louis, MO and Philadelphia, PA! US Citizens Only!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor to our clients, and partner with them to understand their requirements for cloud implementations.
- Provide recommendations to clients with respect to cloud migrations and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for Azure adoption.
- Create functional design specifications, reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on Azure that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Collaborate with other project teams on technical solutions and help improve our service IP.
- Learn, learn, and learn by staying up-to-date on all technical developments related to Azure.
- Travel and work onsite at client locations (typically 50%).
WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, other technical field.
- Infrastructure as code!
- Well versed in building product-quality software on Azure including experience in designing for high availability, building multi-zone and multi-region architectures, and designing across appropriate SQL and NoSQL data layer technologies.
- Familiar with various application stacks such as Java, C#, .Net, etc. Configuration and deployment experience
- Deployed applications with Web UI frontends.
- Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces.
- Firm grasp on cloud security, leveraging Linux and Windows operating systems, using the Azure console and CLI (command line interface).
- Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing roles in large enterprises and demonstrated client facing consulting skills, including building strong client relationships.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills.
- Strong team skills including the ability to lead and be a team player.
US Citizens Only!
Job Type: Contract
- How many years of azure experience do you have?
- How many years of cloud security experience do you have?
- How many years of full stack development experience do you have?
- How many years of No SQL experience do you have?
- How many years of SQL experience do you have?
- How many years of team leadership experience do you have?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?