The work you will do varies depending on the client, as well as your capabilities and experience.
Technical Business Analysts are an important contributor to our team, and handle a combination of:
- Managing project work streams and deliverables.
- Articulating and training teams on high level technology concepts.
- Collaborating with team to create deliverables ranging from deep technical documentation to executive level readouts.
Travel and work onsite at client locations (50%). BS degree in a Business or Technology related field preferred. Demonstrated interest in technology. Prior experience in any of the following:
- software implementations
- software development
- financial analysis
- technology professional services.
The candidate must have:
- Ability to create technical documentation (including use cases, requirements, test plans, process maps).
- Aptitude for solving qualitative and quantitative problems
- ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong research/analytical and problem solving skills
- ability to gather, analyze and document information clearly and efficiently
- Able to comprehend basic to complex business issues
- contribute to IT business projects or IT sponsored technology projects by translating business needs into understandable requirements.
- Willingness to travel at least 50% to client locations in the US and internationally.
Financial modeling and large data analysis is a Plus.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 to $90.00 /hour
- How many years of Business Analyst experience do you have?
- How many years of financial modeling experience do you have?
- How many years of large data analysis experience do you have?
- How many years of technical writing experience do you have?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?