We are looking for both full and part-time structural CAD operators to work on-site with our customer in Somerville, MA. This position can be either full time, contract-to-hire, or temp-to-hire based on your level of experience.
You would be working with a very successful and rapidly growing full service structural engineering consulting firm that focuses on the analysis, design, and evaluation of different building types and other structural elements. Your work will range from custom homes to municiple buildings. The firm provides structural engineering services for a wide variety of clients, including architects, private owners, and contractors.
- Perform drafting services from simple to complex CAD, computer graphics, modeling, concept and final plans.
- Assist project technicians to estimate CAD hours.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Technical Expertise:
- Minimum 2 Year Degree from a Community College or Technical Trade School, preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of structural drafting experience drafting contract drawings for both commercial and residential building projects.
- Minimum of 3 years of AutoCAD
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and may be either salaried or hourly.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year