The qualified candidate will be responsible for managing the company’s consolidation process, preparing all internal and external financial reports, establishing effective internal controls and financial procedures, defining and elevating accounting policies, ensuring compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and coordinating the company’s quarterly reviews and annual audit.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for the worldwide monthly closing process and consolidation of our financial results. Establishes standardized reporting packages for the foreign subsidiaries to use in reporting their monthly results
- Manage all aspects of the company’s Accounts Payable (A/P) and Payroll functions
- Directs the implementation of FASB codification updates as needed
- Coordinates quarterly reviews and annual audit by the company’s independent public accountants
- Maintains the company’s chart of accounts
- Ensures that all balance sheet accounts are reconciled monthly in accordance with the company’s financial policies
- Responsible for the preparation of all SEC filings and the published annual report
- Assists in the preparation of federal, state and local tax returns
- Assists in the review, documentation, and evaluation of the company’s system of internal controls as required by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Identifies key financial statistics and measurements that management should use to control the business and works with Finance personnel to generate
- Responsible for management and accounting for the company’s stock compensation plans
- Cash management including foreign currency, supervision of accounts receivable collections, and coordination of disbursements including electronic disbursements
- Performs other duties as assigned
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required, CPA license preferred
- 10+ years overall experience
- Public accounting experience with a national firm preferred but not required
- Public company corporate accounting experience required
- Understanding of SEC rules regarding preparation of SEC reports and knowledge of US GAAP
- Mergers/acquisitions experience
- Consolidations experience at company with foreign subsidiaries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with careful attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities
- Thrives under pressure with the ability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, organized, and accountable
What We Offer
- A company has over 40 years of expertise in simulation background with next-generation training technologies and engineering services. We are a total solutions provider for the energy industry.
- A culture that values each of our employee’s expertise, service to our customers and unique contributions.
- A culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day you start including – Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance and much more.
- 15 days of vacation, 5 sick days, holidays, and more
- 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 6%