This is an Enterprise Azure Architect position for our customer in Madison, NJ. It is 50% on-site, 50% remote with a duration of 12 months.
Are you Enterprise Architect who can manage and help Enterprise to achieve increased agility and create significant business value by migrating to Azure?
Can you work equally well with executives and technologists, leading high-visibility, high-impact IT transformation projects that are technically broad and deep?
Do you understand the challenges of cloud migration projects? Do you have experience leading technical strategy and enterprise architecture across diverse global teams driving change and business value at significant scale?
We are looking for:
- Working with large scale networks, compute and storage architectures to help remove roadblocks in customer migration projects.
- Executing technical migration – application and databases, by working with highly technical teams (Infrastructure Leads, Application Architects/SMEs, COTS Vendors, Professional services consultants and consulting/managed services partners).
- Engaging with development, infrastructure, security and IT operations teams at the customer and identifying repeatable patterns and architectures for cloud migration.
- Identifying platform improvements, influencing future iterations of the Azure platform and the Migration Acceleration Program.
- Working as part of a cross functional team to identify, develop, and close gaps.
- Hands-on Azure technologies – Azure Migrate, Database Migrate, ARM templates, Powershell etc.
- 10+ years of Enterprise architect or Senior technical consultant roles experience as a technical specialist in multiple application areas.
- 7+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications.
- 5+ years across Enterprise IT in multiple of the following areas: Infrastructure architecture; Database architecture; IP Networking; Zero downtime migrations, IT Security; Data Center Operations, Cloud operating model, Software design or development.
- 5+ Experience architecting highly available, resilient, fault tolerant systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal/vertical scaling and high availability.
- 3+ years of expertise in private and public Cloud Computing, technologies and architectural best practices.
- 3+ years of Azure expertise in VM and Database migration with the best DevOps practices.
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline.
- Extensive Enterprise Architecture experience architecting, designing and migrating workloads to Azure.
- Nice to have certified with Azure 534,533 and new Az-302.