We are in the process of maturing our platform from a POC designed to support multiple sales engagements to a robust production ready system. As a Full Stack Engineer you will be instrumental in the process of creating features and integrations necessary to support the goals of the organization. You will work closely with product to understand customer and market needs; leverage your creativity and expertise to deliver solutions to alleviate customer pain points; and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to improve our team’s efficiency, communication, and code. Alongside the day-to-day work, you will be a key part of growing the engineering and company culture from an early stage.
We are looking for knowledge and experience, but above all care about character and cultural fit.
What You’ll Do
- Own the implementation of new features, services, and APIs
- Contribute to the codebase and always help improve the development process
- Drive innovation, performance, quality, and scalability
- Collaborate with members across the team to better the product and value offer
- Test and release reliable code in continuous integration mode
What You Bring
- 3+ years of experience working on a SaaS product in production
- Empathy for the user, and a desire to understand their problems and goals
- Excitement about creatively and collaboratively solving hard problems
- React.js + Redux
- Serverless framework
- AWS (Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, S3, Cognito)