We’re looking for energetic lab technicians who want to be part of a critical and growing chemical lab and engineering team. This role is an exciting opportunity to get involved with an early-stage company and to have a long-lasting impact. It’s an opportunity to grow your skill set and to dive into a company where you can assist in laying the foundations of a large production and engineering group. If you’re looking for ownership and autonomy and are motivated to join a growing team where you have the opportunity to join at the ground level, let’s talk!
What You’ll Do
- Own batch production of nano-diamond materials.
- Co-develop and follow SOPs; document all aspects of production runs.
- Assist in preparing technical summaries and reports reports for customer-driven engagements.
- Maintain inventory of chemicals and supplies.
- Manage records and data to ensure all information is properly organized and stored.
- Keep lab (chemical and engineering) labs organized, clean, and perform routine maintenance.
- Work in both chemical and engineering labs on a wide range of projects to help drive the company forward.
What You Bring
- Minimum of bachelor degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or similar technical background.
- 2-5 years experience in a chemical synthesis laboratory setting.
- Demonstrated high quality work (either post-graduation or in high level courses) in a chemical laboratory setting.
- Understanding and basic knowledge of safe lab practices.
- Masters degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or similar technical field.
- Experience working in chemical production environments
- Experience synthesizing and modifying complex nano-materials