Project and Skills Needed:
• Last 7 years working in banking environment.
• Banking environment.
• Minimum 10 years experience as a Project Manager and Client Relationshipmanager.
• Recent experience leading a team that has installed, configured, and set up a ‘Mantas’ (AML) Bank Anti-Money Laundering & Anti-Corruption rules and regulations system. Also managing a project of developers who have developed applications for this type of ststem.
• Experience working on large Legal & Compliance initiatives.
• Experience with multi-language support for global applications.
• Must have excellent communication
• Can think and act globally with strong awareness of cross divisional challenges.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent presentation skills.
• People management/leadership skills, Team Player
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented.
• Previous experience in implementing Enterprise solutions is a plus.
• Previous experience in defining IT Strategy Roadmaps via Application Rationalization is a huge plus
We are a regional bank that is now expanding globally. We seek a consultant /PM who has lead a team that has installed, configured, and set up a Mantas AML and supported its applications.