- Recent experience working in a Banking or Brokerage environment.
- Must have 10+ years experience as a Linux Admin with solid experience with RHEL and Debian.
- Must have recent experience working with Debian V6, 7 and 8. Currently working with V8. Experience with RHEL V4, 5, and 6.
- Must have recent experience performing a migration from RHEL to Debian.
- Must have extensive experience performing all admin and troubleshooting duties as a Debian Admin.
- Must have experience with BMC BladeLogic Solution
- Must have an understanding Linux Kernel modification and tuning.
- Experience with Virtualization technologies with VMWare.
- Resolving technical issues for end-user administrators in a Debian environment.
- Must have experience managing, controlling, and enforcing configuration changes in a large data center environment.
- Must have effective verbal and written English communications skills.
- Must be able to make sound, timely decisions that have positive impact on the resolution of issues and problems.
- Be well organized self-starter who delivers assigned work on schedule while managing multiple task under minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication.
- Maintain an automated security compliance content in a Debian-based environment. As Debian Admins operating systems within BMC BladeLogic Solution.
- Provide technical expertise for automation systems in support of OS, patch deployments, configuration changes, compliance reports, and general scripting leveraging BladeLogic.