- Must have 10+ years of experience working for US companies.
- Must have 4 + years of ‘Recent’ Banking experience.
- Must have recent experience performing Level 3 support (The highest level Support).
- Must have 6+ years recent working within a central database group within a large organization as a Senior Sybase DBA and Senior SQL Server DBA.
- Must have experience as a Senior DBA with Sybase ASE (versions 11.9.2, 12.0, 12.5) and Replication (version 12.0 12.5). Transact-SQL coding on Sun Solaris platform experience. Experience of connecting Microsoft products to Sybase ASE servers.
- Must have had experience as a Senior DBA working with MS SQL Server 2005, 2008 2012, 2014, and knowledge of 2016 in a large environment.
- Oracle, PL/SQL coding, Perl coding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working in a large organization that has a defined IT department.
The team is responsible for the administration and support of all Sybase and MS SQL Server database systems. The team is also the main centre of expertise for application developers that require advice on using these database products. The group provides 8am to 7pm onsite support Monday to Friday and On-Call support on the weekends. The team is part of a global support model and works closely with other DBA teams.