If you want to work with the top developers and Devops engineers in the tech industry, you should join us!
We are a fast growing startup, building the next generation of software development and distribution tools. We are setting up the future of software development and DevOps tooling chain.
Our technology-driven company is looking for a manager to lead our top-notch Site Reliability Engineers team.
Work with dozens of cutting-edge technologies and leap your career forward! Serve as our technical focal point for customers and collaborate with our DevOps, R&D, QA and Sales teams.
- Lead a team of skilled and experienced SREs
- Work with cutting edge technology in the cloud and hardware computing space
- Install, configure, update and troubleshoot services such as Nginx, MySQL, Chef, Tomcat, Docker and much more
- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve Production grade issues, troubleshoot and configure system and applicative aspects of our SaaS platform and applications
- Collaborate in a “DevOps” environment where you will work closely with our DevOps, global Support, Solution Engineering, R&D, QA and DevOps teams Worldwide
- Manage internal Root Cause Analysis (RCA) process and documentation
- Automate current manual monitoring processes
- Maintaining a knowledge base of known issues and solutions
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a people manager in an SRE, Engineering or Operations capacity
- Excellent problem solving skills with a desire to take on responsibility
- Hands on technical experience with supporting SaaS based applications
- Expertise with AWS platform including RDS, VPCs, ECS/EKS etc.
- Expertise with Docker, Kubernetes (or other orchestration tools), and Jenkins
- Experience with Configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline configuration, deployment, and support