If you want to work with the top developers and Devops engineers in the tech industry, you should join us!
Our technology-driven company is looking for a manager to lead our top-notch support engineers team.
Work with dozens of cutting-edge technologies and leap your career forward! Serve as our technical focal point for customers and collaborate with our R&D, QA and Sales teams.
- Manage day to day operations and provide leadership, mentoring and direction to the Technical Support team.
- Ensure that customer issues are appropriately logged, researched, and accurately resolved in a timely manner, meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Ensure proper escalation occurs for unresolved issues and assign appropriate priority.
- Coach and review team members with regards to adequate performance of their duties, adherence to policies and procedures.
- Assist in troubleshooting Technical issues and use those opportunities to further mentor the team.
- Demonstrate hands-on leadership
- Keep current with the latest technology trends related to Build Engineering at the landscape of Continuous-Integration and delivery
- Refine and implement the methods, procedures, tools and policies to ensure high-quality service is delivered to customers.
- Collaborate with relevant internal units within the our organization such as Sales, Product, Solution Eng., Training etc. Ensure high level of technical knowledge within the technical support team(s).
- Maintain a knowledge base of known issues and solutions
- Proactively identify repeating issues, missing features, customers at risk. Provide feedback to the product development, sales and management teams.
- Define, measure, and improve on various relevant KPIs, such as response time and resolution time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4-5+ years in directly managing a technical support team with a S/W vendor
- 5+ years experience with supporting international enterprise customers in the S/W domain
- Customer orientation and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be on call 7×24 on occasion
- Ability to work weekends and holidays on occasion
- Experience in Linux – Mandatory.
- Experience with S/W support – Mandatory
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools: CI Server, VCS, Artifactory
- Experience in a system administration or service providing position – Advantage.
- Knowledge / experience with databases, LDAP, Apache httpd, Apache Tomcat – Advantage
- Development experience (Java knowledge or Platform development) – Advantage
- Programming/debugging skills are an advantage