DevOps engineer with Urban Code Build/Deploy/Velocity
Epic Force, LLC is looking for a DevOps engineer to engage in a 3 to 6 month project with our customer, a major US bank.
Our customer has a set of about 50 applications written mostly in .Net and Java that are presently being built and deployed in a variety of different ways. They wish to standardize on the UrbanCode Build and UrbanCode Deploy platform, and we need experienced DevOps professionals to work with our existing team to provide excellent service to our customer.
One of the resources will be initially focusing on onboarding the existing applications to UrbanCode Build, and the other resource will be focusing on the UrbanCode Deploy piece. Depending on how the project goes, focus may shift from one to the other, so both resources should have a similar skill set.
Additionally, since this is a fresh setup, we need people that can advise and provide best-practice solutions that will be easily maintainable by our customer going forward. Further, our customer has interest in code analysis tools and resources familiar with analysis tools such as SonarQube and Veracode are preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background check and be willing to take one.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
- A background in DevOps or Software Development
- Expertise in UrbanCode Build
- Expertise in UrbanCode Deploy
- Experience building and deploying Java applications
- Experience building and deploying .Net applications
Nice to Have:
- UrbanCode Velocity
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $100.00 per hour